Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sick Stumach Yesterday

 First real bad stomach. 

🤢🤢🤢

Not so bad actually, it was hurting a bit yesterday morning however I went to school and during the day it got worse.

🫣🫣🫣

Every 2-3 hours I needed to run to the toilet and it was loose stuff, hurting stomach and headache meant 2 naps and by 1 am I took some pills. 



Dimor and a Thai painkiller. 

Today I am fine, a bit less energy, I had breakfast and now a coffee so hopefully it’s over.



I have some odd feeling in my stomach, it seems ok anyway. 

💪💪💪


Update

Had some minor stomach aches today when eating.

It seems to be gone now

😌😌😌


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...