Saturday, August 19, 2023

Quick Bike Ride

 Possible rain incoming, according yr.no so I did a quick motorbike ride around the area, just to check how everything is now days.

🏍️🏍️🏍️

Has anything changed?

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Change is going on all the time and everywhere, thats a good thing, I think so.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Outdoor gym is still here … maybe tomorrow…
😁😁😁



My favorite beach




Famous fish statue at Ao Nang beach


I saw about 8-9 cyclists, seems like some long way group ride of some kind.


My banana and fruit shop.

My grocery shopping for today.

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Update:

I have bought these 33cl packs, 2 times and I usually buy the 1.5 l bottles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mango Sticky Rice

 Yummi! I was at Landmark market shooting a YouTube video and bought some “dinner”. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹