Saturday, March 2, 2024

I got a New Helmet

 I have wanted to buy a better second motorcycle helmet for a couple of months now.

πŸ‘·‍♂️πŸͺ–⛑️πŸ§‘‍πŸš’

I finally found a fullfaced helmet with nice color scheme. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Now I got 4 helmets. 




LS2 have been around for quit a long time and is a well established brand, yes on the cheaper side.

πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Still a good helmet and will be my helmet to use when going to the beach, exercising and quick shopping(7/11). 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Price 4700 thb ~ 1400 sek

Ok price, the helmet is of course not a Shoei as my Neotec 2 which costs 7400 sek ~ 25 500 thb

😡😡😡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...