Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wednesday Market Food

 Hungry in Krabi!

๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿฝ️

Went to the Wednesday market to get some Thai sausage.

They are so good.

4 sticks, 80Thb = 25kr

I ate 3 sticks with most of the cabbage and chillies.


I will buy jeans shorts here next time, or perhaps I should go back right now!?!?!
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”


I met JJ when I arrived, he had bought a new shoulder bag and a longsleeve shirt, its cold at night he said.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This picture is from my parked motorcycle so it’s about 30 meters away to the beginning of the clothes market and further down is the food market..

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...