Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Krabi Immigration

 I went to Krabi immigration today to get a “Resident certificate “ = proof where I live.

๐Ÿก๐Ÿก๐Ÿก

Very strange, however this is Thailand.

I have made copies of some documents necause the are required and none was needed???

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Hmm!






Well, now I got 3 certificates:

1. Bank account 

2. Motorbike license 

3. Buy motorbike- car

.. and there where no cost.

Free?!?!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was very confused going from there and I also asked about, no answer

- just go mister you got your documents look from the deputies!

It took about 35 minutes all in all, in and out.

Ok, well I hope everything is alright as I cannot read Thai … not yet!

๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Update: so I talked to other students at school and appearantly I should have paid the officer or give him a 'tip'.

I now know/understand what he said ... 300 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...