Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Supercheap Supermarket

 I need ti replace the old doormats that is included with the

house. Old and dirty… I keep them and restore them when I leave the house for another home.


Yes, I know these are bathroom mats… however the ones I wanted have been replaced with another round style which did not fancy me. So bathroom mats it is instead.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


I am not sure what this is however I want a tablecloth so this might be useful.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”



I found some more sturdy and durable raincoats, I bought a long raincoat, one piece. Not the set in the picture.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...