Thursday, September 7, 2023

Opening a Bank Account

 I went to Bangkok Bank to open an account.

She checked my documents and wanted I certificate from the school as well.

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Ok no problem.

50 Thb it costs at school and takes about 15 minutes to get.


I dressed for success at the bank visit.
Nice shirt and shorts, shaved, combed the hair, smelled good, … 


Id-card from school including a big envelope with something inside … I haven’t looked at it?!?!


Sneaky picture inside Bangkok Bank.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


It took about 1.5 hours to complete the bank account creation.
Now I have an account, ATM debit card and Online banking.
The mobile app is working as well.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I forgot to take a picture outside the bank as I happy ran to my bike … I really needed to go … peepee!!!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...