Friday, August 25, 2023

“Under the weather”

 I been slightly unwell all week.

🀧🀧🀧

Still I have been doing lots of things and just kept going on.

My 4 Ipren pills I had with me, are long gone and I needed more.

Pharmacy here I am, give me drugs!!!


100thb, I think thats actually pretty expensive.

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I almost never eat painkillers however to be able to do stuff I have taken some.

πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

Keep fighting and stay on it!!!

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Rest tomorrow… perhaps, I haven’t done any workouts/exercises this week, I have done so much and been everywhere it seems like.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...