Thursday, August 24, 2023

Fishing Gear Problem

 Can my Thai fishing gear be fixed?

Lets find out!


It looks good but it actually stopped turning/spinning around last time.


Ok πŸ‘Ž


Look fine too me πŸ€ͺ


I poured boiling water on it to clean of old oils/fats



Hour later … it now goes around however it doesn’t spin when cranking the handle.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I will try once more on a rainy day
😁😁😁


One screw got stuck so the plastic needed some work.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Better luck next time

I have 3 reals with me and a rod so I can still go fishing
🎣🎣🎣

Update of rod:


Glue did not work so I cut of the ring instead.
The ring it self was broken so it had to be cut off. 
✂️✂️✂️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...