Friday, October 9, 2026

New Scooter Battery πŸͺ«

 The Aerox would not start and charging the battery did not help. It just doesn’t have enough power!

😱😱😱

Anyway, I found a Lazada shop that could deliver within 2 days … yeah that’s actually fast and I can wait as I have car as well

😁😁😁


This is a problem here in Thailand for me, many times you have to go to some small local shop and you do not know if the product is good and/or you get ripped off !?
🧐😲😬
So doing research online and order online is many times the best way


Old battery and no I did not but original again from Yamaha as “internet “ says it’s overpriced and third party battery is a better. So I opted for a Japanese and I got a great price on Lazada 

Time will tell if it is a good deal 

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Morning πŸ‘»

 Coffee ☕️, morning fire πŸ”₯ and a foggy view ☁️