Monday, October 5, 2026

Mr Whitey needs Color

 Lots of cloudy and rainy days.

🌧️⛅️☁️

Sure, I avoid the sunshine as the plague and stay in the shadows all the time. Last week I was out with my scooter and actually got a tan on my arms which got me thinking about my boring light skin

😄😄😄

My feet usually have a “tan” as they are always exposed due too using flip flops, not anymore 

🩴🩴🩴

So a 20+20 minutes stints on the lazy relax chair in the sun fixed it. 


I wonder how many times I have been laying in the sun during my 3 years here in Thailand ?!
🧐🧐🧐
Less than 10 times for sure
😄😄😄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Whitey needs Color

 Lots of cloudy and rainy days. 🌧️⛅️☁️ Sure, I avoid the sunshine as the plague and stay in the shadows all the time. Last week I was out w...