Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Your booking is paid and confirmed 👍

 A sudden and fast booking ... well I have been very eager to go on a trip again.

Weather seems to be OK in Phuket the coming days when I am there so I booked 2 nights.

😁 😁 😁



Great price, about 527 SEK for 2 nights


I stay here because of the nearby beach, airplane-spotting and they have a BIG parking which so rare for Phuket hotels.


Including breakfast .. this is a great price, sure I have stayed here for less money however it was without breakfast. I also stayed here for similar price. also without breakfast.

ðŸ˜ĩ‍ðŸ’Ŧ 😃 👍

Now, I will check my bicycle as it have not been use for many months and do a quick service and pump the tires. I am not sure if I will use it but it is not trouble bringing it on the truck alongside my scooter.

👍ðŸĪŠðŸ’Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bicycle is Serviced 🛠️

  After a test ride on the lawn, it's ready for some action again. 💊💊💊 Washed and "waxed", it looks ok now 👏👏👏 Take it o...