Monday, September 7, 2026

1 Year Visa Extension

 First to the Bangkok bank and get my 1 year bank statement, later I went to Photo shop to scan some documents and directly after I went to the Immigration office. 

🧐🧐🧐

At immigration I first needed to fix the transfer of my Visa from old passport to the new passport, it took about 1,5 hours.

😡😡😡

Then waited 1 hour to fix the extension of stay, a 1 year extension. 

😲😲😲

I was the last person-customer out of the Immigration office 

😁😁😁

So all-in-all it took almost 3,5 hours, 

😱😱😱

I have never been so patient as this time, you learn that it doesn’t help getting upset, even though the idea came up several times 

I stayed calm

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Year Visa Extension

 First to the Bangkok bank and get my 1 year bank statement, later I went to Photo shop to scan some documents and directly after I went to ...