So in my continued and constant planning of different things, I made a modification to the truck so I do not have to remove the ”bagage-top” from the truck bed everytime I need to transport the scooter.
💪💪💪
Now the scooter should under the ”bagage-top”
As I am planning to move someday, this is a necessity to be made. Otherwise I will not be able to fit all my stuff on the truck bed.
😇😇😇
A little adjustment and it will leveled correctly
👏👏👏
1-2 smaller screws will added at the joint to secure it properly and then spray paint it again
👍👍👍
It looks a bit awkward, still I kinda like it
👍👍👍
I now got one problem… it will not fit under certain driveways and garages … I already know as when having the scooter on top with a topbox, I am in trouble
😵💫😵💫😁







No comments:
Post a Comment