Saturday, August 1, 2026

Call me “Walker”

 πŸ₯΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜±

I left hotel by 9am and by 12 I was back. I have now walked most of the Chattuchak market. 

🚢‍♂️🚢‍♂️🚢‍♂️

However, after just 45 minutes and 5 minutes waiting, I needed air conditioning 

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

So hot today and completely windless 

😡😡😡

Mixt shopping center has aircon, 30 minutes later I was back outside with my camera filming. 



A iced coffee with sugar made a huge difference to morale and spirit 
πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘


Anyways, I started feeling ill so I went back to hotel. 
1/2 liter of water, a shower, more aircon and rest in bed and I am good
πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Jupp I really need to drink more water, for sure 
πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call me “Walker”

 πŸ₯΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜± I left hotel by 9am and by 12 I was back. I have now walked most of the Chattuchak market.  🚢‍♂️🚢‍♂️🚢‍♂️ However, after just 45 m...