Saturday, September 28, 2024

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there. 

I want some patio furniture in front of the house and plastic furniture by the lake. 


I like this for the front and as my morning coffee and breakfast sitting area. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


These kind I have at my house now and I like them, I will buy a set.


I think I buy this on as well … othe color though πŸ˜‚




Shoe racks and some storage units will be purchased ss well. 
😊😊😊

I know a used furniture store that I will visit and Super Cheap supermarket have cheap stuff.
Most of the above stuff can be ordered from Homepro and cheaper. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...