Tuesday, September 10, 2024

I went early to BKK airport

 I got enough of Bangkok so I went extra early to the airport. Too much people, I do not mind the buzzing and noice, just the stupid tourists and non Thai vendors at the markets such as MBK

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต


BTS Siam station to Phaya Thai station, change to Airport link train. 
25 + 45 thb





Suvarnabhumi airport check in counters. 





View from observation deck … kinda sucks!


Heja Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ!


Robot floor cleaner 


My Vietjet Air plane to Krabi

✈️๐Ÿ›ฉ️✈️

I will of course be back to Bangkok ๐Ÿ˜ 

First I will visit/drive to Songkhla or Koh Samui or Koh Lanta or Phuket or … maybe fly to Chiang Mai

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Coffee

 Really early coffee! My first time sitting on the backside porch in the morning   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ☕️☕️☕️