Saturday, September 14, 2024

From Failure to Success

 The Apple store did not want my money, my Bangkok Bank card was not accepted and Studio7 online was a total mess. 

☹️☹️☹️

I gave up!

This was Friday night and yesterday I took a chance by going in person to a Studio7 store = 👍


I preordered an iPhone 16 Pro 256 Gb arriving 20 September. 



😄😄😄
Price in Sweden 15 995 Sek = 51 997 Thb
Price in Thailand 14 112 Sek = 45 860 Thb including accessories
So it’s cheap in Thailand, so buy Apple products here cheap and also get VAT back at the airport = super cheap
👏👏👏

This I did not buy a black as I usually do instead:
Color - Desert Titanium
Which is the new color of the iPhone Pro’s. 
👏👏👏

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Development regard living conditions

 The house I wrote about a couple of weeks ago is now available. 5 months earlier… I actually had a gut feeling about this as the circumstan...