Sunday, August 4, 2024

Kuala Lumpur here I come

I need to get out of the country and come back to be able to get a NON-O retirement Visa.

I cannot do it while having ED-Visa (Education Visa).

So, a 2 nights visit to Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur it is then πŸ˜ƒ

Flight, including seat selection, insurance and meals 4976 THB

Hotel in KL, 1805 THB

It's about 2033 SEK, so thats a good price.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Before and within 3 days of arrival, you need to register your visit.



Done 🏁

On Wednesday morning I will fly nonstop (1.5h) to Kuala Lumpur from Krabi Airport.
Finally a flight and travel again it's been almost a year since last time and that was coming here, to Thailand.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ



No comments:

Post a Comment

My first Real home cooking

 Minced beef  sauce, Thai style made and pasta.  My first home cooked meal, not what I wanted it to taste but turned out pretty ok.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...