Friday, July 5, 2024

Towel got special treatment

 Some of my towels got smelly some time ago and after laundering them, they keep getting smelly after 2 days of use .

😡😡😡

So they got the “old times” treatment that people used “back in the day”.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How to from internet:

1: soak/wash with vinegar 

2: soak/wash with baking soda

3: normal wash

4: dry

I only did the soaking treatment and in cold water at home. 


Extra payment for extra hot water laundry and then a drying machine.

120 thb ~ 40 sek

I usually only pay 20-30 thb for, I think coldwater, laundry and then I hang dry the clothes at my house when sunny.

🏠🏠🏠

I hope it worked, in a couple of days I try the towels again  

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Inspiration

 Out riding around to see if I can get some inspiration for my new house. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am going to make it cozy and green.  😊😊😊