Saturday, June 22, 2024

What's going on at HKT?!

 πŸ§ 🧐 🧐

I was looking at the arrivals/departures at Krabi airport as I might go there today and I saw this.


There some kind of issue with this aircraft ... maybe ... not sure?

It looks very strange anyways.

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

A little more investigation and it seems like it more likely an issue at Phuket airport as all these aircrafts have been circling around.




I cannot find any issues on the internet however it seems like most planes have a later arrival time than estimated arrival time.
Hopefully nothing serious has happened.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...