Saturday, June 15, 2024

I forgot the ingnition - ON

 After coming home from video creation in Klong Muang I kept my motorbike helmet on for about 5 minutes due to I fixed somethings and petted the cat for a while. During this time, the scooter will be beeping and warning that the ignition is still on, I did not hear this warning.

Anyways later in the evening, 3 hours later I was going to Talay bar for dinner and the scooter was completely dead.

😩😩😩

I found out that the ignition switch was at ON mode.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Not good.


Blackie sleeping the day away.

I asked 2 friends if they have a battery charger and no luck there, so I tried 3 different shops and still no luck.

Today Sunday ... let's see what happens.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I still have a working car so I am not helpless.

Tomorrow, I will go with JJ to Big C and do some shopping, battery charger, he needs a new grass trimmer and he will show a good bike repair shop and restaurant.

😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mango Sticky Rice

 Yummi! I was at Landmark market shooting a YouTube video and bought some “dinner”. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹