Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Bum Gun is Broken

 So the water jet ass wiping hose is broken. 

Or as it is called “Bum Gun”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I send message to landlord before it totally broke and spray water everywhere as happenet in India when I was there.  Rubber hose is still ok … for the moment.

😲😲😲



Handyman came and fixed it and forgot:
1: add rubber ring at the gun = solved
2: add rubber ring at connection to wall = today that should be solved?!

I can turn of the water so it doesn’t leak, that was the issue I had in India, I had no turn tap thing so water was continuously flowing all iver the bathroom 

😩😩😩

This is Thailand, you must adapt to how things are done here. 

Sawasdee krap!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...