Thursday, June 6, 2024

3 Days of Agony

 Uuh why?

Well, sending a larger amount of money with Wise can be a pain in the *ss.

😩😩😩

Well, it’s somewhat my own fault!

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

As I must send the money manually to Wise, I don’t remember why it’s the only way for me, trust me I have tried all other ways, whatever … I forgot to add the reference number when sending the money. 

πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

So it took 3 days before I got confirmation that 100 000 SEK had reach Wise. They actually needed to “find” them with proof from me that I actually had sent the money. 


So the money is on the way, not yet in my Thai bank. 
I have Bangkok Bank by the way. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was pretty confident that all would work out fine and there’s a good thing about they delay.
I got a better exchange rate. 
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...