Friday, May 3, 2024

Dinner at Nai Yang Beach

 I went to Nai Yang beach where I stayed one night during the end if the Covid situation. 

😊😊😊

It was the first time I had a non super good Pad Ka Prao Gai, it was just ok. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘




Of course you can not always have a great experience when dealing with other restaurant costumers 
😬😬😬


There was a child running around ( not crying), “everybody “ was smoking, one old white rocker had music on his mobile, loud russians … lots of russians.
😲😲😲



I put on my happy face …

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like this place, very small and cosy.

Overall, it was a good night!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...