Saturday, May 4, 2024

3 Reasons - visiting Mai Khao

 1. I loved that beach even before I visited it, this is due to the YouTube videos I have watch. Now that I have been there I loved it even more. ❤️❤️❤️


2. Plane spotting, I have always wanted to go there and watch some planes take off and/or land … WOW it’s fantastic. I coming back soon. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


3. I am likely going to move from my place (house is to hot) and I was thinking of Mai Khao, now when I been there … meh probably not … I will visit again … most likely I get another house in Ao Nang for a year … maybe πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Let’s see what the future got for me … I am not in a hurry… hopefully my neighbor moves and I can get her house instead. Then I stay!

😁😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...