Saturday, April 27, 2024

Very Strange Weight

 Hmm, I feel like I have gain a lot of weight, and I have ignore the body scale for months now. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This morning I decided to stand on the scale and find out the truth, is it more than 70kg … 72kg?!

😲😲😲

No!

Ok, I guess it’s just some loose flappy fat round the stomach. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok good, still I feel fat, I think the moist hot weather combined with sweaty clothes that get stuck around the stomach and shoulders is a big factor… 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When I bought the scale my weight was, believe it or not, 66,6kg the number of the beast!

😈😈😈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...