Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I got Swish again

 I was just looking around at my SEB bank accounts ... you know ... checking the finances.

😊😊😊

I stumbled upon my Swish information and saw that it would not work due to the old Swedish mobil number.



So I have now changed it to my latest Thai mobile number which is from AIS, I have unlimited data on it as well.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘



I haven't used Swish for long time and I do not know if anyone uses it here.

Everything is done via LINE or Online Banking (scanning of QR-codes).

Here's a QR-code for you ... I made it for my friends at Talay Bar ... it is the Talay Bar location on Google Maps.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...