Wednesday, April 3, 2024

I got a Puncture

 Gaaah back tire have screw or a nail in it and it psss’s slowly out air.

Tried to fix it at a garage last night … come back tomorrow they said … today they said come back in the afternoon … yeah sure!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My bike was parked at Talay bar over night so it would be easier and shorter to the garage. 

Over night parking. 

I borrowed an old bike from Yaya

😬😬😬

Today I washed it and “polished” it … let’s see if they will see that it’s washed?!

Forgot to take a picture!!!

😡😡😡

So, I remembered that I needed to do a service on the motorbike (7000 km) and I now have an “appointment” at Yamaha shop by 2pm and they will fix they puncture as well.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I went to the Mr DIY shop and bought a pymp … it work surprisingly well!

😲😲😲


 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...