Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Real Downfall

 Heavy rain last night which is needed. 

About 10 oclock I used the opportunity of the weather and also washed my car πŸš™ 


I have a pool
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I did a half hearted effort last night to get rid of it, just because the leaves and dirt will leave marks … yes it a completely new plastic truck bed so it shows.

And of course as all new things you buy, you take good care of it for a while. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just need to put some more throttle when driving and the water will be off the truck bed, simplest thing! Under the bed door there is a gap where the water can drain out.

πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...