Friday, March 8, 2024

2X Krabi Town

 Tonight I went 2 times to Krabi town. 

First one were just to buy me some dinner from the town night market and while going home I saw a big event along the river side.

😲😲😲


I had no energy left and it’s so hot with full motor gear on πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

However when almost home, some new energy had kicked in and the wind in my hair cooled me down as well.

So I decided to go back and film for YouTube, first eating a little bit more and doing a visit to the bathroom. 

Some kind of snack and so good. 

😌😌😌

I guess it’s coconut with some sugar?!?!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...