Friday, March 8, 2024

2X Krabi Town

 Tonight I went 2 times to Krabi town. 

First one were just to buy me some dinner from the town night market and while going home I saw a big event along the river side.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ


I had no energy left and it’s so hot with full motor gear on ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

However when almost home, some new energy had kicked in and the wind in my hair cooled me down as well.

So I decided to go back and film for YouTube, first eating a little bit more and doing a visit to the bathroom. 

Some kind of snack and so good. 

๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I guess it’s coconut with some sugar?!?!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extremely Deep Sunday Thunder

 WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  Extremely deep and soft thunder made the thin metal roof rattle  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So cool, I have never heard thunder this deep. I seems like...