Saturday, February 17, 2024

Water leak

 Gaaah  … after my shower Yesterday morning I heard a bang and thought something just fall down on the floor. 

I went to my back balcony as I heard unusual water flowing. Sure thing, it was a waterpipe that cracked and started splashing out water.

๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง





As it broke, right at the cement under the balcony and needs a good drilling to replace it, a Thai style solution was made instead.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„


Pipe goes up to the water tap. 

Why I also got the metal water extender is not known to me

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You can see the original water tap as well.

I have never used this, I wish the water tap and the electric output was at the front veranda instead then I could use them both. 

๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...