Sunday, February 18, 2024

Hot as hell on the Road

 I went for a icecoffee at Klong Myang beach, it’s about 15 minutes drive.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was not a super nice drive as the wind was so hot that I actually started feeling sick ๐Ÿคข 

Even thou I just had I ice cold coffee, I felt dried out.

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

I needed to pull down the helmet visor so my eyes wouldn’t dry out due to the hot air. Usually the wind makes the eyes go moist.

๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง


Klong Muang Gate to the beach and sea. 






Coffee enjoying in the shadows. 


I guess there will be resort here perhaps next year, as they mostly let the area settle in for 2 years or so before building on it. Unless they do piling into the ground. 



Good spot for fishing 
๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก


No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...