Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday Market of Course

 I want my fruit and my sausage.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ



1 sausage I eat directly at the market, 2 sausages I save, breakfast and lunch.

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Aaah so good and sweet, kanom cake!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

After market I went to Mild Resort to meet JJ and have chat. One hour catching up on life. 

Sea Star Bar is now “inofficially” called Fight Club Bar.

πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š

Haha, 2 fights in one week and blood everywhere

First fight: 2 big stupid-drunk Canadians got beaten up by a small Thai guy … blood 🩸 everywhere said JJ.

Second fight: owner (38kg)and staff (45kg)fight as well … aaahaha … girl fighting … the smallest bar owner in Thailand.

🀣🀣🀣



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...