Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Washing the Bike

 I washed my scooter before lunchtime today.

It really needed a good washing sure next time I will probably go to the car/bike wash place and do it.

It took about an hour, as I don’t have a water hose outside. 

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

It’s ok clean now, I actually bought a bigger sprayer for this job. 

Same as can be bought at Biltema or Jula shops in Sweden .πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I have washed the bike after an afternoon rain as it’s already wet and some dust and dirt is already washed away.

☔️☔️☔️

However it doesn’t rain as much nowadays. 

Hence, my washing today!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...