Thursday, January 18, 2024

Coma, broken ribs and hip …

 Punctured lung, broken leg, … 

Jupp, an American guy that often comes to Talay bar, had a bad motorcycle accident yesterday evening.

😳😳😳

If I heard right he is in a coma with all of the above injuries included. 

Coma is of due to NOT wearing a helmet. 

⛑️ πŸͺ–πŸ‘·‍♂️πŸ§‘‍πŸš’

I always have (most of) my gear on as I do not dare to drive without them anyways. So don’t worry about that.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The problem, most of the time is not that YOU(yourself) are a bad driver/rider, it’s that so many other ones on the road are so FAKKING bad and go way too fast.

☹️☹️☹️

Ok, hope he will recover!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Motorbike gear, I have and use:

3 helmets 

3 pairs of gloves 

2 pairs of boots 

2 motorcycles jackets 

3 pairs of motorcycle trousers 

and a will to live, as I do not have time (too old)to spend months in a hospital bed recovering.

I need to live now and be happy!

❤️❤️❤️

➡️ I almost forgot these protections from alpinestars

I had these protections under the Santa Claus dress I had at Christmas. 

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...