Sunday, December 10, 2023

Washed my helmet linen

 My Shoei helmet has been smelling for a couple of weeks. A sour/funky smell.

😡😡😡

The 99,9% bacteria killing spray is not working anymore… well it smells better for a while. 

😁😁😁


Everything is taken out and washed. 


Earpieces. 



I used a handsoap which has 99,9% bacteria killing effect as well and smells good.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have had the intention to do this often but as it rains so often it will not dry up quickly enough.

Today is sunny … it was when I started washing and now clouds are here … of course.

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

This is Thai weather!!!

😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...