Sunday, December 24, 2023

ThaiSanta Riding Around

 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜




I have 2 bluetooth speakers as well with Christmas songs playing. Really good sound and can be played loudly. 
W-King D320, actually a Chinese brand.


This little man was very happy to see me and he told me that he saw me earlier in daytime… it was another Santa πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…


Very appreciated and popular visit to Talay Bar so now they asked to come back tonight when the big Christmas party is … so if no rain I will do it again. 

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I drove around town as well and both some Thai’s and many tourists found it joyful.

Many photos and videos taken of me … haha!

Great, that was my intention. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...