Saturday, December 2, 2023

New Osmo Mobile

 A long time ago DJI released the first DJI Osmo Mobile and it’s been a good companion to me for so long. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now I needed to replac it with the latest Osmo Mobile, the Osmo 6.

Why ? Many small issues and one big … sometimes it won’t turn on.

😒😒😒

So from the first version (1) to the latest version (6).


Version 1


Version 6

Guess which is new and which is old

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The old one is very strong and sturdy, it’s the electronics that fails after all these years. 

πŸ”Œ⚡️πŸ”‹

Bye bye my old friend, have a great time at the electronics heaven with all my other RIP’s.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...