Friday, December 15, 2023

My Debit Card is Blocked

 Well, it’s seems some was wrong and I planned on going to Bangkok Bank or just call/chat with my “banker”.

My Lazada orders could not be payed, now it’s seems like it’s working again.

New fishing gear is ordered, cheap stuff and it’s a gamble if the rods could be used or if I will go to the local fishing shop, try and get feel if it’s good.

😁😁😁


Payment failed for 24 hours. 
Now 2 new orders is payed. 
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

You figure it out if 300 sek gets quality:
  • 2 rods
  • 13 lures
  • 2 braided lines
Chinese craps, most likely, lets see in 10 days. 
πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...