Sunday, December 10, 2023

Krabi Market Dinner

 I took ride to Krabi town to get dinner and make some YouTube videos. 

😳😳😳

I am getting old!

😁😁😁

I forgot to put the GoPro on my bike.

🏍️🏍️🏍️

So no motorcycle ride movie. 

Arriving at market the rain clouds when comin’ in really fast so I shot a YouTube shorts video and then bought my dinner and did the fastest drive home ever.

😡😡😡

Not the safest thing I have done, no cars or motorcycles on the roads so … 


Mango sticky rice and Isan spicy sausage.
90thb, about 30sek



Goody goody!

🀀🀀🀀

Yes, I got some rain drops on me.
πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§

Dinner time!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...