Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Beach -> Cancelled

 The plans to go to the beach today, is at the moment cancelled. 

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

The film nerd in me, needed to fix the gopro mount first so movies can be filmed. 

πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯

4 hours later and lots of things done and fixed, I am just having a cup of coffee and resting on my veranda. 



New mount added. 

About 5 centimeters shorter so now it hopefully do not shake as much, only vibration from the motorbike will be transferred to camera.


Screw driver and drill machine have been used several times so it’s a great buy. 
Made a new rubber spacer. 


Removed the spring which make the camera shake, now it is glued and screwed together.

Stiff as a young mans … eeh I mean stiff as an old mans back. 

😁😁😁


Planned to add the extra fuel tank however the socket doesn’t feel safe enough for me and will also stick out even when not used. 

I bought this sadelbag and it cannot be used if the extra tank is added so … solution is … put the extra tank in the sadelbag when on a longhaul ride.

Info: the motorbike only have like a 4 liters tank and for peace of mind, I want an extra tank, it’s 3 liters and only for planned upcoming rides. 

  • Phuket 2-3h
  • Kao Lak 2-3h
  • Koh Samui 5-6h
  • Songkhla 5-6h
  • Hatyai 5-6h
  • Hua hin 7h ?
  • Koh Lanta 2-3h

😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...