Sunday, November 12, 2023

One big issue

 In a moist country, you can have issues with mold.

So you constantly need to watch out for it, clean, wash and sometimes disinfect. 

🧹🧼🧺

Today I found this on my laptop cover/bag and also on the headphones. 

😡‍πŸ’«πŸ˜΅‍πŸ’«πŸ˜΅‍πŸ’«


It looks worse in the picture than in real life and I found it pretty early before it could grow bigger.


If this spray works against mold I do not know, however it eases my mind and it smells good. 

😌😌😌

I also put all my clothes outside and wipe/clean the closet from time to time. 

I have 2-3 in the house at all time as well.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports stadium

 Did some minor exercises this morning because weather is so nice.  Time for hair cut? No, not yet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I guess the water is now as high ...