Thursday, November 23, 2023

New Keyboard and Mouse

 I got my new keyboard and mouse from Logitech today.

Mouse: MX Master 3 for MAC

Keyboard: MX Mechanical Mini

I have now tried it out for a couple of minutes and they seems OK.

I guess I have to get used to the new layout and size of the keyboard (size).

One issue is that it is a English key layout and is missing the "ΓΆΓ€Γ₯", however I have used these keyboards before in India so I am familiar with it, not this size thou.

⌨️ ⌨️ ⌨️

Both pieces weighs more that I am used to, keyboards don’t matter, however the mouse weight is much heavier than the Apple Magic mouse.

I am very happy to finally get rid of the Apple "Magic" keyboard and mouse, they are just very expensive design electronics. 

😌😌😌

These new ones are also super expensive however with lots functionality and backlight on the keyboard, which so nice to finally have.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...