Thursday, November 2, 2023

Laundry at 06:40 am

 I have thought of doing some laundry for a couple of days and instead I have done some handwashing of clothes.

🧼🧼🧼

This morning I just throw dirty clothes in a bag and went off to the Otteri laundry.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well, rushing thing will not always be a good thing, of course I left behind some clothes that needed a wash.

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Well well, it is what it is!


I also did some Thai studies. 


Alone in the morning… thats why I am here at this time. 


Great weather this morning. 


I have a iron and ironing board. It is being used so a very good buy.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports stadium

 Did some minor exercises this morning because weather is so nice.  Time for hair cut? No, not yet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I guess the water is now as high ...