Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Great Motorbike Ride

 I jumped on my motorbike at 06:45am just to take ride at “sunrise”

☀️☀️☀️

I had no plan to go somewhere specific and I changed the place to go to while driving around.

😄😄😄




I have added some extra accessories to the bike.
90% of the stickers are also removed.






This is a very steep road up to Dragon View Restaurant & Bar


Half eaten breakfast, the rest will be lunch. 

😋😋😋

Very happy with this early morning ride.

I got some new ideas for videos and photos.


I will also make a bag with things to bring along these random drives, as most of the time when I do random drives I which I brought “that thing”.

- Why did I not bring that thing or that thing ?!? 

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Sawasdee krap and good morning!

🙏🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Coffee

 Really early coffee! My first time sitting on the backside porch in the morning   👍👍👍 ☕️☕️☕️