Saturday, November 18, 2023

Apple Magic is gone

 Well, almost gone it’s kind of broken?!?!

My Apple Magic Keyboard that is!

The ‘a’ and ‘q’ is working badly.

I bought a cheap keyboard at Mr d.i.y shop. 

I will order a new most likely tonight as I cannot almost not login to my computer due to the faulty keys.


The above one is the new one and the below one is the “No Magic” left keyboard 
New: 169 thb
Old: 5000 thb

I know why it has broken, I have played games which uses the ‘a’ and ‘q’ keys. 


I replace my mouse as well which also costs a fortune. 
💰💰💰

Most likely it be all new stuff from Logitech. 
I am not happy about this, however:
It is what it is!!
Let’s move on!

🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...