Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Vitamins and Ashvangandha

 Felt the need of supplements for my body and soul.

I been stressing for no valid reason. 

😡‍πŸ’«πŸ˜΅‍πŸ’«πŸ˜΅‍πŸ’«

I have so much plans and want to do so much, I have lots of time and still I am being stressed of not doing enough.

I want to do more and then it starts to rain. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- Ok, I have time so fakking try to relax man!!!

Whoosah man!

Fakking whoosah!!!

🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️




Ashvagandha have worked before and it seems to do something now as well.


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oooh I forgot, I have also cut the coffee drinking to half and started to do some beach walks to fix the stress.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...