Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Ordered New Speakers

 After many nights of reading, searching and YouTube watching/listening, I decided to go for the speakers that my brother recommended. 

πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

Presonus Eris 4.5 Bluetooth


I actually chooses the older ones with the nob for extra definition of dB - Aucustic Space control. The new version do not have it.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are more expensive here in Thailand then in Sweden  

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Watch this YouTube channel for great speaker comparisons.

DSAUDIO.review

https://youtube.com/@DSAUDIOreview?si=Y5ZCkpLQ1mMDGIYI

The biggest criteria I had was the color, I want White Speakers for my desk however the options are not so great.

Black it is then. I can live with this color. 

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Update:

I just cancelled my order and reordered the speakers again from the same vendor/store.

1000 Thb cheaper now.

I hope it will not be any issues.

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...