Sunday, October 22, 2023

My Spotify Motivational Speach List

 This is what I listen to keep me going forward in life and make stay on my path to my goals and success. 

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

It’s been private before, however if it can help anyone else to focus and get motivated to get to your goals or to set new goals, that make you go, where you deserve to be. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://spotify.link/RBwQmAki6Db

I have now started listen to this again and I listen to this during my exercises and training and also while cooking. These are speaches about how to keep going when it’s tuff and why it’s so important to be consistent and not get off the path to your goals.

❤️❤️❤️

Mental Strength ๐Ÿ’ช

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...